Voltage Division Rule ( Voltage Division In A Series Circuit )
why voltage division rule is used ?
For solving complex circuits and to simplify them we are using voltage division rule. Applying voltage division rule can also solve simple circuits thoroughly The main concept of this voltage divider rule is is “ The voltage is divided between two resistors which are connected in series in direct proportion to their resistance. circuit and the equation are the two important parts of Voltage division rule.
Voltage division Rule Derivation :
Current Division Rule ( Division Of Current In Parallel Circuit )
why current division rule is used ?
As we all know, in a parallel circuit current divides into all branches. The current flows by way of every branch is inversely proportional to the resistance supplied by every one them. The branch having higher resistance permits lesser current and the branch having lesser resistance permits extra current. Current division rule is utilized whereas finding current flows by way of every branch of the circuit.
A current divider is an easy linear circuit that produces an output current that could be a fraction of its input current. Current division refers back to the splitting of current between the branches of the divider. The currents within the varied branches of such a circuit will all the time divide in such a manner as to minimize the total energy expended.
Current Divider Rule Derivation
Consider two resistors connected in parallel as shown in figure. In parallel circuits, the voltages across all branches are equal.
The next important article that you can also read :
ELECTRIC CIRCUITS TOPIC
- Introduction To Electric Circuit In Electrical Engineering With Example
- Emf – potential difference – current – power – energy : What Is ? with SI units
- State And Explain Ohm’s Law With Limitations In Electrical Engineering
- Ideal | practical – voltage & current source : what is it ? | VI characteristics
- Superposition Theorem – Explanation – Solved Example Electrical B.Tech.
- Why is Voltage Source Short Circuited And Current Source Is Open Circuited When They Are Removed From The Circuit While Solving Problem Based On Superposition Theorem
- Define Resistance ? What Are The Factors Which Effect Resistance ?
- Compare Resistance in Series And Parallel : Electric Circuits
- State Kirchhoff’s Current And Voltage Law As Applied To D.C. Circuits ?
- Voltage division rule & current division rule : what is it ? electrical electronic
- What Is Inductance ? Concept of Self And Mutual Inductance
- What Is Capacitance ? Explanation When Capacitor In Series And Parallel