Series R-C circuit
If an alternating voltage v is applied to series RC circuit then the resulting current i is leading with applied voltage v by an angle ϕ as shown in wave diagram (fig. c) and phasor diagram (fig. b).
A.C. CIRCUITS TOPIC
- Introduction Of AC Circuits In Electrical Engineering
- How emf is induced in single phase system ? single phase generation .
- Explain what is ac quantity : and Advantages of AC over DC in circuits
- What is waveform, amplitude, cycle, time-period, phase & phase difference
- Define RMS & average value as applied to A.C. voltage & current
- What is form factor? crest factor? peak factor? & power factor? in ac circuits
- what is phasor diagram, phasor algebra, leading & lagging ac quantities
- Phasor representation of alternating quantities – resistive, inductive, capacitive
- What is R-L-C series connection for A.C. circuit ? Explanation
- What is series combination of R-L circuit ? Explanation
- Define what is active power, reactive power, apparent power & power factor
- Explain what is series combination of R-C circuit in electrical engineering
- What is simple parallel AC circuits ? Explanation -electrical engineering
- Resonance as applicable to simple RLC series circuit? effect on circuit performance
- Explain three phase generation of voltage ? electrical engineering
- Explain in detail about what is star and delta three phase system ?
- Relation between phase voltage & line voltage in case of balanced star connected load
- relationship between line current & phase current for delta connected 3 load
- Relation between power consumed in a balanced star & delta connection