We have a vacancy for Quality Executive role(Checker) Fruits & Vegetables.
- Carry out supplier validation audits, with supplier support .
- Support new product launches to ensure suppliers are capable of
delivering to the required quality standards
- Perform on-site supplier visits for root cause analysis and verification of
corrective actions of supplier quality issues
- Review and evaluate supplier quality data to identify process improvement
opportunities within the supply chain
- Where appropriate work with the supplier directly, create corrective action
plans to address process failures
- Review documentation of inspection results across all areas. In
appropriate functional areas, this refers to supporting inspection and test
status requirements defined by regulations .
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and
demand of needed products and materials
- Display Boards on F&V Specs
- Loading & Unloading Practices
- Sample checks & Clearance on F&V before dispatch at FC
- Circulation of QA check report at Vendor
- Status on closure of action points of Vendor Assessment Report
Qualification: Diploma or Any Graduate(preferable btech/bsc/msc food technology) with decent communication skills.2 Wheeler is Mandatory(Role involves in Travelling within city to vendor location.)
Net take home: 14900/- (19000 CTC)
Petrol Allowances: 3 Rs Per KM.Contract period: 11 Months
On Payroll: Teamlease
Notice period:Should join in a week.
Base location: Nelamangala
Interested can share cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
article posting date : 30-9-20
click here for more job articles