what is Inductance (L)
Inductance is known as the property of storing energy in a magnetic field, which opposes the flow of magnetic flux is known as inductance
What Is Self inductance
Change in flux induces an emf in the coil. A coil is capable of inducing on emf in itself by changing the current flowing through it.
This property of coils is known as self inductance.
What Is Mutual inductance
When current in One coil changes, there occurs a change in the flux linking with the others. As a results. there is an induced emf in other coil.
The constant of M is called as mutual inductance.
ELECTRIC CIRCUITS TOPIC
- Introduction To Electric Circuit In Electrical Engineering With Example
- Emf – potential difference – current – power – energy : What Is ? with SI units
- State And Explain Ohm’s Law With Limitations In Electrical Engineering
- Ideal | practical – voltage & current source : what is it ? | VI characteristics
- Superposition Theorem – Explanation – Solved Example Electrical B.Tech.
- Why is Voltage Source Short Circuited And Current Source Is Open Circuited When They Are Removed From The Circuit While Solving Problem Based On Superposition Theorem
- Define Resistance ? What Are The Factors Which Effect Resistance ?
- Compare Resistance in Series And Parallel : Electric Circuits
- State Kirchhoff’s Current And Voltage Law As Applied To D.C. Circuits ?
- Voltage division rule & current division rule : what is it ? electrical electronic
- What Is Inductance ? Concept of Self And Mutual Inductance
- What Is Capacitance ? Explanation When Capacitor In Series And Parallel